The church was built between 1575 and 1578. The outside was changed adding a continuos arcade on three sides in 1602. The presence of this porch has to be traced back to the Mariani sanctuaries of the Counter-Reformation. Inside, on the high altar, there is a beginning of the XV century detached fresco representing the “Madonna with Child and Saints Peter and John”.
Nativita’ Di Maria Ss. Al Giglio
Via Ammiraglio Burzagli, 124
52025 Montevarchi (AR)